Doggie Daycare in Mokena, IL
Alfie's Poochie Playlot's daycare was created to feel like a homelike atmosphere. You will quickly notice our staff's family caring approach and our specialized groupings based on compatible traits. We have been supportive of owners of dogs from a wide range of backgrounds including dogs who have never attended a social environment to dog's who need a place to let their ears down for a day of fun release with friends alike. We also take your dog's age and size into consideration which helps with their visits becoming a second home.
We have over ten years of experience in the business operated by a certified dog trainer that creates a caring, knowledgeable approach to your dog’s needs. Imagine your dog enjoying his/her visit based on their preference to relax or make friends while they play in our state-of-the-art facility. They can also enjoy a splash in our pool, or running to their hearts content through our tree-lined outdoor area.
Be sure to ask about our popular daycare packages which offer convenience and cost savings. We currently have packages ranging from single dog families to multiple dog families...both full and half days of daycare.
We offer flexible hours and the convenience of no appointment for those last minute needs! We also offer cost-saving packages so your dog can get all the tail-wags he needs!
Call us to schedule an appointment for your pups Meet-and-Greet and start the play today!
Why do daycare?
Much like daycare for our toddlers, it's often utilized when we are busy at work. However doggie daycare offers many more benefits dog our dedicated dog owners including
- When repairmen or cleaning services come to the house
- Maintains a healthy physical and mental quality of life
- Frees up puppy parents to run errands without time constrains or worry
- A stress free environment for when the doorbell is constantly ringing (parties, Halloween, etc.).
- A release of energy for those rambunctious puppies
- Alleviates boredom on days of bad weather
- A great vacation option for them while your house sitter is at work
- Peace-of-mind while you’re away from your pup with special requirements
Rates, Hours, & Requirements
- Bordetella (within the last 6 months)
- Fecal exam (with a negative result; within the last 6 months). Fecal screening results must be submitted in writing from your vet’s office.
- Flea & Tick preventative
- Spay/neuter over 9 months
- Arrival times are as early as 6:00am and the last starts at 2:30pm
- Must have all vaccination/vet requirements
- Free of charge to you! Within 4 hours.
- Extended stay available for a flat rate of $18.00; pick up is 7pm
- Monday – Saturday: 6:00 am – 7:00 pm
- Sunday: by appointment
- $29 Full daycare
- $22 Half daycare
- $45 Full 2 dog daycare
- $38 Half 2 dog daycare
- Each additional dog: $15
Single Dog Daycare Pass: Full Days
- 5 day: 130 (each day breakdown $26 per day)
- 10 day $255 ($25.50 per day)
- 15 day $345 ($23 per day)
- 20 day $420 ($21 per day)
Two Dog Family Daycare Pass: Full Days
- 5 daycare pass $205
- 10 daycare pass $405
- 15 daycare pass $585
- 20 daycare pass $720